Statement of Faith
Trinity Ministries is a religious organization with a staff that desires to
walk in christian Faith.
- We believe the Bible as the inspired only infallible
and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the
Father, Jesus the Son of God, and the Holy Spirit of God.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in
His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death, resurrection, ascension
to the right hand of the Father and His second coming to this earth in power and
glory to rule over the nations.
- We believe that for the salvation of the lost and sinful people, regeneration
by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe the Holy Spirit dwells inside of every believer and sanctifies
and empowers to live a holy life.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
1) We are Christ centered and purpuse driven:
We are followers of Jesus Christ. As believers, we are striving to make Jesus Christ
central in our lives. He is the Lord of the Church and it is around him that our
vision, values, priorities, practices and goals revolve.
2) We value our ministry partners:
we value or donor partners by reporting balk to them, involving them in the ministry
work, and making ourselves available to them.
3) We value truth!
2 Tim 3:16-17: we affirm and stand fast on Godʹs revealed truth the Bible as our
moral standard and guide for living.
4) We value integrity and authenticity:
We will be truthfully in the statistics we report, the stories we tell and the impression
we leave with our partners. We will respond to each other with love, openness, honesty
5) We value accountability to God and Man:
God has called us to be good stewards of His resources, to be efficient and effective
in whatever we do. We will provide appropriate financial and ministry reports.
6) We value innovation!
We are reaptive to
change in all areas of ministry and we encourage new ideas that will help us accomplish
our mission efficiently and effectively.
We give in a constantly changing, complex world. Our culture is a mission field
of opportunity. We expect every member of Trinity ministries to be constantly discovering
new solutions to changing circumstances. We are willing to be risk takers with the
possibility of surcess or failure. We stand ready to make changes at any time in
order to fulfill our purpose in the kingdom of God.
7) We value excellence!
we set the highest standards for everything we do. We encourage open evaluation,
support, encouragement and challenge. we believe excellence honors God and inspires
8) We value commitment:
At the heart of the christian life is commitment. We encourage to make and keep
reasonable commitments to God to His Church and to people.